The MK8-3500 Agrar
As a part of the continuous reforming of the agricultural work, terms such as Precision Farming and Farming 4.0 are getting more and more important. The analysis of cultivated fields are nowadays done with computerized systems by the farmer. The analysis of fields from the air with multispectral cameras is becoming increasingly important.
In this way it is i.e. possible to detect a plant infestation very early. For this the Near Infrared Range (NIR) measures the reflectivity of the green light spectrum. With a special software everybody can analyze the condition of their plants.
- targeted actions against pests
- efficient fertilizer deploy (economic, prevent over-fertilization)
- Analyse the vitality of plants (multispectral cameras)
- Optimization of fertilizer application
- Shedding of parasitic wasps for pest
- Visual inspection of areas (FPV camera)
The MK8-3500 Agrar Full Package
We put together this full package:
- MK8-3500 Agrar incl. high power batteries
- SLR2 camera mount
- specially customized Graupner MC32 HoTT ground station incl. transmitter desk
- MK ‚Koptertool‘ software package for waypoint-based flight planning
- extensive, several hours flight lesson within the company
- Separated analogue 5.8Ghz Video RX / TX solution for live image transmission incl. Monitor and battery
- CMOS camera
- multispectral "RedEdge" camrea from Micasense
- more security through redundancy
- Transport box for the drone and the entire equipment
Our Multikopter solutions conforming to the statutory requirements of the Act on radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment (R & TTE) were by the Federal Network Agency (BNetzA) regarding successfully checked - with the result.:
The candidate corresponded - with all components (complete avionics, 5.8GHz video transmission system, RC-transmitter / receiver units) - the requirements placed on it!