Precision Farming with the MikroKopter
The analysis of the cultivated ﬁelds from the air is becoming increasingly important. For example, a multi-spectral camera can be used as an AGRAR extension. Hereby the vitality of the plants can be measured and analyzed by determining the amount of light. An optimization of the fertilization process, a more precise needs analysis for pesticides and the analysis of the plants after irrigation can be carried out quickly with the MikroKopter.
- targeted actions against pests
- eﬃcient fertilizer deploy (economic, prevent over-fertilization)
- analyse the vitality of plants (multispectral cameras
- optimization of fertilizer application
- Shedding of parasitic wasps for pest
- Visual inspection of areas (FPV camera)